Build a custom mobile app from your Google or Excel spreadsheet. It is easy, takes only a few minutes, and no coding is involved.
Start with a Google Sheet and create your own mobile app. AppSheet is the intelligent, no-code app platform for everyone. Create apps to transform your workplace.
AppSheet is a powerful business productivity solution that lets you build powerful mobile apps with your spreadsheet data.
Create and deploy mobile solutions for your business from Google Sheets or Excel sheets on Google Drive. It is easy, free, and there is no coding needed.
Join over 150,000 people using AppSheet to improve their workflows in Education, Small Businesses, and corporate teams while reducing costs, decreasing time-to-deployment, and keeping sensitive information safe.
AppSheet is a great solution for several scenarios, including:
WORKING WITH REMOTE TEAMS
To get started:
(1) Install the AppSheet add-on for Google Drive
(2) Use a spreadsheet that has its data structured as a table. Make sure you have column headers and at least a few data rows.
(3) Using the Drive user interface, open the spreadsheet file with AppSheet (right click on the file and use the menu).
(4) This will take you to www.appsheet.com in a new browser tab
(5) If this is the first time you are using AppSheet, you will be prompted to sign in to AppSheet with Google Drive and provide the necessary permissions
(6) Voila, your data is now transformed into a mobile app via AppSheet! You can now modify how the data gets displayed on the app and use advanced features such as mapping, forms, charting, and more.
AppSheet User Community:
Also, consider using the AppSheet Add-Ons for Google Sheets and Google Docs which open up other exciting options for data-driven applications.