Build a custom mobile app from your Google spreadsheet. It is easy, takes only a few minutes, and no coding is involved.
COnvert your Google spreadsheets into mobile apps with AppSheet.
AppSheet is a no-code mobile app platform for everyone, not just for developers. With AppSheet, you can create and deploy mobile solutions for your business based on the data in your Google Sheets. It is easy, affordable (start for free), and there is absolutely no coding involved.
Join over 80,000 people using AppSheet and building mobile apps for thousands of different scenarios!
AppSheet is a good solution for several scenarios, including:
WORKING WITH REMOTE TEAMS
AppSheets helps teams connect Spreadsheets saved in Google Drive with remote users through the AppSheet App. Remote users can access the data in rich and simplified ways and are able to edit an add new data for a complete workflow.
Millions of people manage projects using Google Sheets. AppSheet helps project managers display and share project data through a mobile device with other team members and stakeholders. Keep data centralized in a core spreadsheet and share only the parts that their audience needs to see. No more managing dozens of files that go back and forth via email!
Manage study plans, school rosters, grading, and group work with a single spreadsheet. See the data on a mobile device using AppSheet through and interactive app that allows for form entry, charts, maps, text summaries and image galleries that can be shared with students and colleagues.
Keep track of your pipeline on a Google Sheet and access the data through AppSheet for an enhanced and streamlined view. You can also use interact with your spreadsheet data in new ways like building maps from your data, calling to telephone numbers listed on the spreadsheet, sending emails to contacts listed in your spreadsheet, and building catalogs using image galleries to keep your customers updated in your most recent offerings.
(1) Install the AppSheet add-on.
(2) Open a spreadsheet that has its data structured as a table. Make sure you have column headers and at least a few data rows.
(3) Start the AppSheet add-on from your add-ons menu.
(4) Click “Go” within the AppSheet pane. This will take you to www.appsheet.com in a new browser tab
(5) If this is the first time you are using AppSheet, you will be prompted to sign in to AppSheet with Google Drive and provide the necessary permissions
(6) Voila, your data is now available via AppSheet! You can now modify how the data gets displayed on the app and use advanced features such as mapping, forms, charting, and more.