A replacement for Google Chrome's app launcher.
AppPop is a replacement for Chrome's old app launcher.
This extension places an icon in the menu bar that will display a list of your apps in a grid. Going into the settings panel will let you enable/disable apps as well as mark them as favorites. Apps that you have favorited will be moved to the top of the grid. This method works fine, but AppPop offers an even better way.
The second way to get to your apps is via a Chrome panel. This is a little popup window that appears in the lower right of your screen. Using a keyboard shortcut, it's super easy to get to it. You can even make the keyboard shortcut global so it will work even when you're using other apps!
However, panels are not enabled by default in Chrome. To enable them, you'll need to go into the Chrome flags menu and flip a switch. There are instructions in the app that will show you what to do.
- Fixed "setup instructions" being displayed all the time.
- Renamed to AppPop Launcher.
- Added: You can now filter apps just by typing.
- Added: You can tab through apps and press Enter to launch the selected one.
- Changed: Popup window now opens in bottom left of screen.
- Initial release