Appcover is an AI-driven cyber assistant that trains cyber security knowledge for your employees in 120 seconds each day.
Train cyber security for your employees in a modern way - that's targeted, constant and automated. Invite employees to your Appcover account and our cyber assistant will automatically train them good security policies, guide on safe cloud app usage and teach on incident reporting.
Admin will see an overview of e.g. policy acceptance, assistant actions and used cloud apps for work on Appcover's web client.
Automated security policy training:
- Teach "why" behind security policies by telling case stories
- Get acceptance from employees to related security policies
- Test employee cyber knowledge with skill tests
Automated, real-time cloud app usage assitance:
- Monitor user cloud apps for work and create user lists
- Check website reputation when a work email is entered on an unknown site
- Find unknown work apps by detecting logins with work email
- Block employees from visiting unwanted work apps and suggest supported alternatives
- Block employees from visiting malicious sites
Automated guidance for cyber incident reporting:
- Enable quick cyber security incident reporting for employees
- Deliver admin messages for employees when there's e.g. a high risk due to a running phishing campaign
Learn about more assistant use cases and get Appcover - Automated Cyber Security Training for Firefox and new Edge from www.Appcover.com.
To get Appcover up and running, first create an account at https://dash.appcover.com/signup and add employees - they will be invited to install this browser extension.