Displays App Performance reports on toolbar
App Performance Analyzer is the ultimate app performance tool which allows you to view and download current app performance measurements.
How to use it:
1) Go to any application that you want to measure the performance.
2) Open a Chrome Dev tool (F2 or Ctrl+Shift+I) and click on Network tab.
3) First time, refresh (Ctr+R) the page to get fresh results.
4) Top right-hand corner click on App performance analyzer icon to view
page performance measurements.
Want to run it multiple times ?
1) Check 'Run Multiple Times' check box
2) Enter value into New Report ex:Pre-Prod ,Post-Prod,UAT-Regression ...
3) Click add button, you should see new report name in drop down.
4) Enter value into New Page ex: home, search, rooms, reservations ...
5) Click add button, you should see new page name in drop down.
6) You can click on Save button, when ever you want to save measurements.
How to use 'more Options' ?
1) Expand 'More Options'
2) Check 'Refresh Page in Sec' checkbox to enable auto page refresh
feature , enter a numeric value to text box then click on Start button.
Note : you can click on End button to stop it.
3) Check '#Page Refresh' checkbox to enter number of time that you want to
refresh the page .