Manager that allows to handle APK files that are run with the ApkOnline android emulator platform
This extension is a manager to handle APK for the android online emulator provided by ApkOnline. It allows users to upload APK that can be grouped in different folders, renamed, copied, deleted and even executed using an API integration with ApkOnline.
As a result of that, this extension speeds up the APK management and execution using the ApkOnline android online emulator, which has the following features:
* Android Virtual Device (AVD).
* Tablet skin configuration with Oreo 8.0, although you can request a higher version.
* Test your android applications without access to the real hardware with only your web browser.
* Internet access from the Android emulator.
* Google Play Store app preinstalled.
* Other apps like Chrome, Email, ... also preinstalled.
* Basic emulated features for APK developments: device rotation, ...