APIs for Humans
A Collection Of Human Friendly API Tools.
The API Spots extension is a collection of tools for anyone interested in discovering, exploring and interacting with APIs without the need for a technology background.
On the modern web APIs are the driving force of the Internet and even if you are not a developer you can still have access to important data and resources.
Built entirely on top of open source technologies and specifications. Following the lead of top technology experts and supporting the open source community efforts.
The API Spots project is leveraging widely adopted industry standards like the Open API specification ensuring interoperability with other tools.
What you can do with the extension:
- Load and visualize an Open API (f.k.a. Swagger) specification
- Detect and get notifications on valid Open API documents as you browse the web
- Visualize and explore an API using a graph tool
- List API operations and endpoints
- List API data models
- Interact with an API through data stories
- Browse public Open API catalogues and discover new APIs
- Browse Open API collections through APIS.json specification