Organize data from a bunch of different Zillow listings into one convenient table that can sort and filter out results.
To use it, either:
1) Search for apartments on Zillow at https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/
2) Without changing to a different tab from your search, click the blue button with an ‘A’ on it in the top right corner of chrome.
1) Create a folder of bookmarks to Zillow listings. Bookmarks in subfolders are OK.
2) While on any page that ISN’T a Zillow search page, click the blue button with an ‘A’ on it in the top right corner of chrome.
3) Type in the name of the bookmarks folder with your listings and hit ‘Enter’.
This extension does not store, collect, or share your personal data. It has access to your bookmarks, but does not modify them. It does not waste resources in your browser by operating continuously; It runs only when you click the blue button.
Don’t just take my word for it! Check out the source code for yourself:
This extension was not developed by Zillow or any affiliates. It was developed as an independent project by Andrew Davidson: