AnyPicker is a free web data scraper. Powered by A.I. pattern recognition engine, You can scrape any website with just a few clicks.
AnyPicker is a free and easy-to-use web data scraper. With a powerful A.I.-powered pattern recognition engine, You can extract any website data easily with just a few clicks.
AnyPicker Core Features:
↘️ Simple yet Powerful Graphical Interface
↘️ Works With Any Web Site, Even Behind Logins
↘️ Export XLS Excel and CSV format
↘️ Scrape and Download Images
↘️ A.I. powered Patterns Recognition
↘️ Full Support for Pagination and Infinite Scroll
↘️ Auto Anti-Scraping Detection
↘️ Save Recipes For Repeat Scraping
↘️ Crawl Multiple Pages At the Same Time
AnyPicker USE CASES:
• Public business lead scraping, email collector, or public phone scraping
• Scrape real estate data from Zillow, RedFin estate agent, or broker websites
• Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, or any eCommerce platform data scraper for price monitoring, detailed description extraction;
• Extract Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Lazada, AliExpress product reviews, and work with any eCommerce website.
• eBay listing scraper to track competition on eBay for SME owners and home businesses;
• Scraping data on Yelp, Yellow Pages to optimize your eCommerce shops;
• Contact scraping and data scraper for data extraction freelancers on Fiverr and Upwork;
• Use AnyPicker for Data entry, automation form filling, and data extraction assistant for working from home or home business;
• Scrape Website data scraping for SEO and content extraction tools;
• Monitoring new job posting on Indeed or Monster, or any employer websites for job seekers;
• Scrape Lead information from LinkedIn or Indeed and enter into Salesforce for potential sales opportunities and or recruiter job candidate database;
• Gather data from any website for data mining purposes
AnyPicker is perfect for
• Salesperson for lead info gathering
• Data Analyst for data mining
• Amazon Sellers for review collecting
• eBay Retailers for competition monitoring
• Recruiters for job candidates collecting
• Job Seekers monitoring job postings
• Marketer Social media monitoring
• Small business owners trying to monitor reviews and ratings
• Rapportive LinkedIn Sales Navigator users
AnyPicker is a simple data scraping tool to scrape web data or files. AnyPicker is also an image scraper or file scraper to extract image URLs and download images or files directly. AnyPicker can scrape images in URLs and then download them in batches.
What are the alternatives if AnyPicker doesn't work in your case?
We appreciate any feedback before giving up. Many tools can work in situations where AnyPicker is unsatisfactory
Grepsr works excellent with some websites for web extraction;
getData.IO is also a great tool to try;
Instant Data Scraper can help you to detect data automatically and start to scrape on the same page easily;
Import.io offers a data scraping service;
Listly is very easy to use;
Data Miner is very simple to use;
NoCoding Data Scraper (NDS) is good for workflow automation;
SimpleScraper makes very intuitive previews and is easy to use;
Distill helps you to monitor web elements and notify you when any changes;
If you know to program, the following products will work out great for your needs:
Octoparse, Axiom, and UI.Vision
Please let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests:
Or contact us via our official website live chat:
• 2.3.1 [BugFix] Fixed bug of editing recipes that have been uploaded CSV files.
• 2.3.0 [New Feature] Support editing saved recipes.
• 2.2.1 [Enhancement] New UI/UX design.
• 2.1.0 [Enhancement] Added "scrolling from top to bottom and back in repeat" settings.
• 2.0.1 [Enhancement] Polished the "BUILD TASK" panel.
• 2.0.0 [New Feature] Added pre-built scraping templates library.
• 1.17.4 [Enhancement] Added monitor for auth failed internal server error.
• 1.17.3 [BugFix] Fixed bug of setting scrolling area's containers info.
• 1.17.1 [Enhancement] Added setting customized xpath for scrolling area.
• 1.17.0 [Enhancement] Enhanced the feature that scraping content within a scrolling area.
• 1.16.1 [Enhancement] Support getting image url from CSS and enhanced selecting Nav button.
• 1.15.1 [BugFix] Fixed the usage limitation of calculating scraped pages.
• 1.15.0 [New Feature] Added customized xpath configuration for select "Nav Button" and added index configuration for customized xpath setting.
• 1.14.4 [Enhancement] Changed pricing page URL.
• 1.14.3 [Enhancement] Added fault protection and fixed the scraped pages counter.
• 1.14.2 [Enhancement] Polished the UI/UX.
• 1.14.1 [BugFix] Resolved the issues of authentication.
• 1.14.0 [Enhancement] Replaced firebase with server authentication.
• 1.13.2 [BugFix] Fixed the bug of downloading preview data.
• 1.13.1 [Enhancement] Polished UI design.
• 1.13.0 [New Feature] Added "smart pattern recognition" and V3 auth API.
• 1.12.0 [New Feature] Provided Microsoft account sign-in.
• 1.11.0 [New Feature] Download images.
• 1.10.0 [New Feature] Support .xlsx (Microsoft excel) and .tsv (Tab-seperated values) output formats.
• 1.9.6 [BugFix] Fixed bug of downloading CSV file.
• 1.9.5 [BugFix] Resolved issues caused by the line breaks inside scrapped content.
• 1.9.4 [BugFix] Resolved the issue of selecting the navigation button.
• 1.9.3 [Enhancement] Added "Fuzzy Search" to CSV uploading mode.
• 1.9.2 [BugFix] Resolved the issue of getting the wrong source URL in navigation info.
• 1.9.1 [Enhancement] Optimized the icon and font files.
• 1.9.0 [New Feature] Implemented customizing extract rule XPATH.
• 1.8.0 [New Feature] Now, it supports infinite scrolling in a SPECIFIED AREA.
• 1.7.3 [Enhancement] Upgrade the 'Select Multi Rows' algorithm.
• 1.7.2 [Enhancement] Upgrade class name validator to v2.
• 1.7.1 [BugFix] Fixed bug of links list recognition on Single Page App.
• 1.7.0 [New Feature] Share recipes & Import/Export recipes.
• 1.6.4 [BugFix] Fixed bug of calculating common container XPATH by AI.
• 1.6.3 [BugFix & Enhancement] Fixed the bug of scraping the page that did not define nav info and source list and changed max saved rules to 10.
• 1.6.2 [Enhancement] Added correct XPATH strategy for the dynamic class name of multi rows.
• 1.6.1 [BugFix] Solved that the class name contains invalid characters.
• 1.6.0 [New Feature] Support scraping "Infinite Scrolling."
• 1.5.7 [Enhancement] supports collecting content along with pagination, making the scraping more efficient.
• 1.5.6 [Enhancement] added support of the browsers based on the Chromium web browser, like Brave, Microsoft Edge, etc.
• 1.5.5 [New Feature] added download preview data button.
• 1.5.4 Enhanced the "multiple select" strategy.
• 1.5.3 Enhanced the "multiple select rows" on one page.
• 1.5.2 Fixed bug of resizing the window and unrecognized CSV file in Windows.
• 1.5.1 Resolved the problem of incompatible with some other extensions and low-level Chrome browsers.
• 1.5.0 New feature, added multiple select rows of data.
• 1.4.1 Fixed bug of "Fuzzy Search" and Enhancement of "Scanning Links Process."
• 1.4.0 New Feature, support choosing links list from an uploaded CSV file.
• 1.3.4 Fixed bug of download file format error in Windows environment.
• 1.3.3 Support fetching page list in a single page.
• 1.3.2 Added fetching links config and fixed some bugs.
• 1.3.1 bug fixes and improvements.
• 1.3.0 Changed premium access only affects some specified features. The essential scraping use is free now.
• 1.2.1 Added Feature "Save Recipe," saved the extraction rules mask for later use.
• 1.1.2 Added auto-download feature and fixed "define nav" bug for some particular HTML elements.
• 1.1.1 Added contact us the link and fixed bug of sign in.
• 1.1.0 Rebuild UI and makes it more accessible to onboard. And added some features, e.g., logout, user profile, tutorials, etc.
• 1.0.8 Temporary removed google sheets integration, waiting for google sheets API verification.
• 1.0.7 fixed bug of permissions deny.