Pick any pixel color from a web page
A chrome extension let you pick up any pixel color from a web page.
- Inspired from chrome devtool's color picker.
- Toggle the color inspector by Alt+Shift+A.
- Turn off the color inspector by ESC.
- Click and copy the color hex.
Most of the color picker extensions have these drawbacks:
- Most of them are aimed at picking DOM colors. Can not pick image colors.
- Not efficient when I only want to pick colors.
## How to use
Install the extension and toggle the color inspector by Alt+Shift+A. That's it.
## How it works
Mainly it uses [captureVisibleTab](https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/tabs#method-captureVisibleTab) API to the take the page screenshot. The image data is rasterized and pixel colors are ready to use.
[ Apache2 License ](LICENSE) © [hankchiu.tw](https://hankchiu.tw)