Produces customizable reading bars over browser window for antisuppression vision therapy supplement
Created by Katie Low, Kristen Oda, and Carol Yu.
Covers the page in red-green reading bars for antisuppression vision therapy. Meant to be used at home as supplemental treatment.
WARNING: Consult with optometrist or ophthalmologist before use.
How To Use:
1. Turn off any screen color filters or adjustments (if computer display settings are customized).
2. Put on medical grade bichrome glasses.
3. Open web browser and click the red-green stripe icon in the upper right.
4. Peruse the web as normal with reading bars on screen. Follow instructions for reading bar antisuppression therapy, as provided by your vision therapy provider.
5. Customizability: you may right click the extension to go to the options and save different bar widths and colors that best work for your glasses or reading exercise.