Produces red-green reading bars over browser window for antisuppression vision therapy supplement
Created by Katie Low, Kristen Oda, and Carol Yu.
Covers the page in red-green reading bars for antisuppression vision therapy. Meant to be used at home as supplemental treatment.
WARNING: Consult with optometrist or ophthalmologist before use.
How To Use:
1. Turn off any screen color filters or adjustments (if computer display settings are customized) .
2. Put on medical grade red-green glasses.
3. Open web browser and click the red-green stripe icon in the upper right.
4. Peruse the web as normal with red-green reading bars on screen. Follow instructions for reading bar antisuppression therapy, as provided by your vision therapy provider.
5. NOTE: some Windows machines will have varying results. For best results, calibrate your computer's color display settings by following these instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/calibrate-your-display