Browser extension to fight back Instagram's addictive features.
With Antigram, you will be able to check what your friends are up to without falling into a black hole of distractions and meaningless content.
You can choose to block or hide Instagram's functionalities instantly by using the checkboxes in the extension's settings page. Some of Antigram's capabilities are:
- 🚫 Block Instagram Reels page
- 🚫 Block Instagram Explore page
- 🚫 Block 'Stories' section and page
- 🚫 Erradicate 'Posts' feed
- 🚫 Hide 'Suggested followers' section
- 🔀 Redirect always to 'Following' feed, avoiding suggested posts from the 'For you' feed.
Instagram has been designed and optimized to profit from our addiction. We hope that by using the Antigram extension along with uninstalling the app from our phones and following only accounts that we care about, we can have a healthy relationship with social media.
Antigram is free and it does not track you. It only uses the storage permission to save and update your settings.
Antigram could be useful to: increase productivity, avoid distractions, avoid "fear of missing out", having a healthier use of social media, reduce social media addiction, use Instagram only to see your feed, only to message people, only to see stories, only to see your friends posts, etc.
- Default settings are now blocking reels, explore, suggested followers and redirect to 'following' feed
- Reels can be blocked, "For you" page can be redirected. A lot of optimizations. Simplified and updated UI. Deprecated 'Background color' option.
- Settings now open in popup, improved settings UI.
- Bugfix due to new Instagram update. All the sections can be hidden again
- Bugfix due to new Instagram update. The right icons are hidden now
- Bugfix related to default values is now actually fixed
- Now you can also block your feed
- Bugfix related to default values is now fixed