A fully customizable multi-column view of Quora.
Use Quora like a power user and get the most out of it.
* Create a customized Quora view: Manage columns, shortcuts and much more- all in one app.
* Boost Productivity: No need to save every time what you want to see in the QuoraDeck columns.
* All in one interface: Manage answers, comments, replies, upvotes, drafts, posts.
* Stay Focused: Never miss out anything related to the topic you are most interested in.
* Multiple Shortcuts: Shortcuts without leaving main page. Get rid of opening multiple browser tabs.
*Follow without actually following: Keep track of activities of a topic or question even without following it in Quora.
* Manage What or Whom to Follow: Follow or unfollow question, topic or person.
* Become a Power User: Everything that you can do on Quora plus ease and multi-column view.
Getting started :
1. After downloading and launching the app, login to Quora.
2. Once you login, a dialog with title 'Manage AnswerReader Items' will appear on the screen. Select the columns under 'Home' tab using checkbox. You can also enter topics under 'Topics' tab. Then click on 'Save Changes and Reload' button at the right bottom of the dialog. Now you can see the view as per your columns selection.
AnswerReader is an open source project : https://github.com/AnujaK/AnswerReader
Updates : http://answerreader.quora.com/
Note : This tool is under active development. A lot of new features coming soon.