Freely annotate web pages, highlight text, and take screen captures as you share your screen to a projector and student devices.
Gain the ability to freely annotate web pages to draw the attention of your class or audience. Our annotations are smooth, fast, and anchored in place as you scroll making your content look professional and engaging.
Capture screenshots of marked up pages and insert them directly into your Annotate notebook for future reference. All this as you share¹ your entire screen, an application, or just a single Chrome tab with a projector² and multiple student devices.
The plugin works seamlessly with your Annotate.net instructor account to enable annotations over web pages and screen sharing¹ during LiveStreams. When installed on classroom devices, you can empower students to take an active role in their learning, by giving them the ability to annotate web pages and share their screens using the "Pass Control" feature.
Teachers and students shall be able to:
- Freely annotate over web pages using the pen and highlighter tools.
- Highlight content on web sites using the text highlighter tool.
- Capture screenshots of web pages with annotations and add them directly into an Annotate notebook.
- Insert images from the web including image searches directly into your Annotate notebook with just a click.
- Use the laser pointer tool to point out details and draw attention.
- Stream their entire desktop screen, a single application, or just a Chrome tab¹.
- Stream speaker and microphone audio¹ from their computer to a projector² and student devices.
- Select a monitor for sharing if they have multiple screens/monitors connected to their computer¹.
Create an account at https://annotate.net to access these awesome features.
¹The extension provides screen sharing and audio streaming support in older versions of Chrome.
²Requires the Annotate Mirror Client v10.0+ or the Annotate Chrome Client Lite running on the PC/ Mac/ Chromebox connected to your projector.