Create, share, and USE reusable comments to edit and grade faster! Use with Canvas, Google Docs/Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Bb...
Annotate PRO (AP) makes it easy for educators to create, share and use libraries of reusable comments to speed feedback and engagement while using Google Docs, Canvas, Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Microsoft Word, Schoology, Brightspace, Blackboard, Gmail, Outlook, Moodle, Slack and other webapps.
Create and share large or small libraries of reusable comments, then quickly add pre-written feedback to comment on documents, respond to discussion posts or answer chats. Use full-text search, the AP toolbars or right-click menu to find just the right comment.
Leverage Google Translate to flip comments into another language even provide dual language responses. Write free form comments to effortlessly store them in your AP library for reuse.
License our College Edition Library to instantly add 230+ comments, covering academic writing and research, that you can extend and personalized. Review usage data, see where you have invested your engagement energy by comment group, sub-group and individual comment.
The forever-free version of AP makes it easy to create an unlimited number of libraries and use them with Google Docs, Canvas SpeedGrader, Google Classroom and other popular education platforms.
Individuals can pay for additional features including sub-groups, analytics, forms, Google Translate and also license libraries like our College Edition or Legal Writing Edition. Institutions can license AP to easily share libraries of comments, measure the impact of feedback, and improve writing across the curriculum initiatives, writing centers, tutoring, foreign language instruction, project-based learning, engagement with school resources...
AP will dramatically improve student engagement and communication.
With AP you write it once, to perfection, then re-use to your heart's content.
6.0.2 | October 5, 2020
* Improved support for Schoology and Brightspace/D2L
* Support for sorting AND coloring of Favorites
* Improved support for rich text editors in Canvas and other apps
* Support for Moodle LMS
* Improved support for Google Docs INSIDE Google Classroom
* New 'Free Form' feature to automatically add new comments to your Feed
6.0.1 | July 9, 2020
* Support for Microsoft Teams
* Support for Google Classroom
* Support for Brightspace (D2L) and Schoology LMS platforms
* Support for Outlook (web), Gmail and Slack
* Google Translate in the sidebar!
* Microsoft log in (SSO) option
* Double Wide sidebar and Toolbar Anywhere
* All settings available via the Gear icon
* Improved handling of text - carriage returns, links
* Decreased size of package by 25% or more!
5.5.5 | August 25, 2019
* Bugs, polish, support for Canopy and Microsoft Teams (beta)
5.5.4 | January 23, 2019
* Improved handling of links
* Improved handling of plain-text destinations (carriage returns converted to spaces)
* Beta support for Google Sheets & Google Slides
* Better Gmail & LinkedIn functionality
5.5.0 | January 2, 2019
* Support for additional websites (Facebook, LinkedIn...)
18.104.22.168 | December 29, 2018
* Improved support for sub-Groups
* Google Translate support
* Massive improvements to the editing experience!
5.4.7 | December 3, 2018
* Bug fixes
5.4.6 | November 25, 2018
* Improved support for Canvas (rubrics)
* Improved toolbars including options to hide Search and History
* Option to search only Labels or Labels & Comments
* Polish and bug fixes
5.4.5 | October 18, 2018
* Improved toolbar (it stays stuck!)
* Improved signup/verification
5.4.4 | October 4, 2018
* Sub-Groups finalized!
* Toolbar support for Schoology and Box Notes
5.4.2 | October 1, 2018
* Setting things up for sub-groups (coming soon!)
* Better support for Schoology, improved upgrade process, bugs/speed
5.4.1 | August 24, 2018
* Bugs/performance improvements
5.4.0 | August 20, 2018
* Support for Canvas SpeedGrader rubric comments in the History feature
* Bugs/performance improvements
5.3.3 | July 25, 2018
* Canvas SpeedGrader support/updates
5.3.1 | June 27, 2018
* WYSIWYG editing! Forms! Better support for SpeedGrader full screen!!!
* Lots of little things.
5.2.4 | April 24, 2018
* Bugs! Minor tweaks.
5.2.3 | April 19, 2018
* Bugs! Minor tweaks.
5.2.2 | April 12, 2018
* Improved toolbar (show/hide); bugs!
22.214.171.124 | March 6, 2018
* Improvements to support Goobric, bugs, sorting Favorites alphabetically
126.96.36.199 | February 27, 2018
* Bugs and improved toolbars, support for Google Drive, Canvas box annotations. Thank you Steve!
188.8.131.52 | February 9, 2018
* Bugs, improvements and KEYBOARD SHORTCUT to get to toolbar search: CTRL-S
184.108.40.206 | February 6, 2018
* Feed, analytics, toolbars for Google Docs, Canvas, and Blackboard...many improvements. Payments!
220.127.116.11 | November 2, 2017
* Sorting of Comments AND Groups. And 'Formal' sharing by Annotate Admins at an institution.
18.104.22.168 | September 25, 2017
* WOO HOO! We made it...add new libraries, new groups...sync across web and Word add-in...
22.214.171.124 | August 23, 2017
* Tweaked display of Favorite buttons and Search results for better usability
* Updated dates for free trial of full libraries
126.96.36.199 | August 14, 2017
188.8.131.52 | May 31, 2017
Minor release - bugs. Particularly fixing Facebook login issue. Enjoy!
184.108.40.206 | May 26, 2017
Major release! We've added a sign up step (easy, one-click Google sign in) so users can easily log into their Annotate PRO library across Chrome and Microsoft Word 2016. Also highlighting cells being edited plus bug fixes. Enjoy & feedback _ALWAYS_ welcome.
220.127.116.11 | April 22, 2017
Improved under the hood...preparing for faster implementation of custom libraries.
Faster access to your Annotate popup (ALT-A!).
Improved predictability of Context Menu functionality.
18.104.22.168 | April 7, 2017
Improved visibility for installing the full College Edition Library.
Improved popup behavior & library edit for free users.
22.214.171.124 | March 30, 2017
Google Translate baked in! Plus polish...improved menus, tab order...
126.96.36.199 | March 8, 2017
188.8.131.52 | March 2, 2017
Our biggest release yet! Oh my...see release notes on our website for all the details...
184.108.40.206 | February 7, 2017
* Updated ilovefeedback free trial date (to June 30, 2017) to celebrate Annotate PRO for Word.
220.127.116.11 | February 1, 2017
* Updated to recognize existing accounts, by email address, so uninstall doesn't result in loss of customizations.
18.104.22.168 | January 2, 2017
*Updated free trial to extend through 2/14/2017 (Happy Valentine's Day!).
22.214.171.124 | December 19, 2016
*Improved purchase error logging.
126.96.36.199 | December 16, 2016
*Minor bug fixes.
188.8.131.52 | November 28, 2016
* Added a spinner for longer library saves (so you know something is happening!)
184.108.40.206 | November 19, 2016
* Bug fixes / secret code fix for free access
220.127.116.11 | November 13, 2016
* Includes support for site licenses (based on email domain)
* Bugs and enhancements