Create, share, and USE reusable comments to edit and grade faster! Use with Canvas, Google Docs/Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Bb...
Annotate PRO (AP) makes it easy for educators to create, share and use libraries of expert feedback to speed commenting and engagement while using Google Docs, Canvas, Google Classroom, Microsoft Word, Brightspace other productivity and education platforms.
See https://www.11trees.com/solutions/annotate-pro/annotate-pro-works-with/ for a complete list.
The forever-free version of AP makes it easy to create an unlimited number of libraries and use them with popular education platforms.
Individuals can pay for additional, AP+ features including sub-groups, analytics, checklist, forms, and Google Translate or choose to license content libraries like our College Edition, Presentation Skills Edition, or Legal Writing Edition.
Institutions can license AP to easily share libraries of comments across 5, 50, or 500+ faculty. Schools use AP to scale writing across the curriculum initiatives, writing center operations, tutoring, foreign language instruction, project-based learning, presentation skills coaching, science labs grading, and even to centralize and share school resources and policies.
AP analytics help measure the impact of feedback and help schools document regular and substantive interaction with students.
With AP you can:
- Create and share large or small libraries of reusable comments, then quickly add pre-written feedback to comment on documents, respond to discussion posts, create emails, or answer chats.
- Turbocharge specific, personalized feedback with AP Checklists.
- Search across multiple libraries, and hundreds of Comments, with full-text search or right-click menu to find just the right comment.
- Leverage Google Translate to flip comments into another language or even provide dual language responses. Write free form comments to effortlessly store them in your AP library for reuse. Optionally, turn on the History feature to store ALL the comments you create in Google Docs or Canvas SpeedGrader so you can easily build out your Comment Libraries.
- License our College Edition, Presentation Skills Edition, or other content Libraries to access hundreds of expertly written comments that you can extend and personalized.
- Review usage data, see where you have invested your engagement energy by comment group, sub-group and individual comment.
AP dramatically improves your ability to engage students with personalized, timely, impactful feedback.
With AP you write it once, to perfection, then re-use to your heart's content.
6.2 | September 12, 2023
* Create new AP content from the Extension directly!!
* Dramatically improved Microsoft Word Online support
* Improved Brightspace and Schoology support
* History for Google Classroom/Docs/Sheets/Slides
* Updated Blackboard document commenting support
* Updated branding/logos
For previous release notes please visit https://www.11trees.com/support/release-notes-annotate-pro-for-google-chrome/.