Create, share, and USE reusable comments to edit and grade faster! Use with Canvas, Google Docs/Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Bb...
Annotate PRO (AP) makes it easy for educators to create, share and use libraries of expert feedback to speed commenting and engagement while using Google Docs, Canvas, Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Microsoft Word, Schoology, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Brightspace, Blackboard, Gmail, Outlook, Moodle, Slack and other webapps.
Create and share large or small libraries of reusable comments, then quickly add pre-written feedback to comment on documents, respond to discussion posts or answer chats. Use full-text search, the AP toolbars or right-click menu to find just the right comment.
Leverage Google Translate to flip comments into another language even provide dual language responses. Write free form comments to effortlessly store them in your AP library for reuse.
License our College Edition Library to instantly add 230+ comments, covering academic writing and research, that you can extend and personalized. Review usage data, see where you have invested your engagement energy by comment group, sub-group and individual comment.
The forever-free version of AP makes it easy to create an unlimited number of libraries and use them with Google Docs, Canvas SpeedGrader, Google Classroom and other popular education platforms.
Individuals can pay for additional features including sub-groups, analytics, forms, Google Translate and also license libraries like our College Edition or Legal Writing Edition. Institutions can license AP to easily share libraries of comments, measure the impact of feedback, and improve writing across the curriculum initiatives, writing centers, tutoring, foreign language instruction, project-based learning, engagement with school resources...
AP will dramatically improve student engagement and communication.
With AP you write it once, to perfection, then re-use to your heart's content.
6.1.2 | July 11, 2021
* Corrects for bug in Chrome 91 (Google's bug, not ours)
* Improves Google Classroom and Google Docs comment insertion
6.1.1 | March 16, 2021
* Improved support for Google Classroom
* Support for Turnitin Feedback Studio
* Import CSV Libraries AND Turnitin QuickMark Sets (!!!)
6.1 | February 8, 2021
* Improved support Google Docs, Google Classroom and Goobric
* Improved support for sorting AND coloring of Favorites
6.0.2 | October 5, 2020
* Improved support for Schoology and Brightspace/D2L
* Support for sorting AND coloring of Favorites
* Improved support for rich text editors in Canvas and other apps
* Support for Moodle LMS
* Improved support for Google Docs INSIDE Google Classroom
* New 'Free Form' feature to automatically add new comments to your Feed
6.0.1 | July 9, 2020
* Support for Microsoft Teams
* Support for Google Classroom
* Support for Brightspace (D2L) and Schoology LMS platforms
* Support for Outlook (web), Gmail and Slack
* Google Translate in the sidebar!
* Microsoft log in (SSO) option
* Double Wide sidebar and Toolbar Anywhere
* All settings available via the Gear icon
* Improved handling of text - carriage returns, links
* Decreased size of package by 25% or more!
For previous versions please visit https://www.11trees.com/live/support/support-annotate-pro/release-notes-annotate-pro-google-chrome/.