Add cards to Anki directly from Chrome
WARNING: Due to new limitations in the number of requests allowed by AnkiWeb, the reliability of the card addition feature can no longer be guaranteed, and users have experienced that after adding too many cards in a short time period, the cards may (unknowingly to the user) stop being added (for an hour or so).
Therefore, I am no longer able to support this extension, and it will no longer be visible in the Chrome Web Store. :/ If you have it installed though (or have the link to this page) you can still use it (at your own risk).
Perfect for when you quickly want to add something without having to start the desktop version.
- Minimized loading time: Start editing instantly after opening the '+' popup
- Rich text editing: Use text color, sub-/superscript and bold/italic/underlined text.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+X to edit in html
- Quickly switch between recently used models/decks with the up/down buttons.
- Add selected text to Anki cards with the right-click menu or by keyboard shortcuts of your choice.
- Edit the card, choose card model and add the card to any of your decks by pressing the '+' icon.
Anki is a spaced repetition flashcard program, helping you remember things forever. It was created by Damien Elmes. To learn more, visit his site ankisrs.net