AnimeSR is a browser extension for enhancing the image quality of anime on web pages in real time.
• Can be used on most video sites, such as YouTube and Vimeo, etc. (except for DRM-protected videos).
• AnimeSR can improve video quality in real time without frame drops when enough GPU computing resources are available.
• You can adjust the power of video processing according to your computer's performance: using a more powerful video processing flow on a high performance computer can further improve the image quality. On the other hand, using a lighter video processing flow on a lower-performance computer can prevent frame drops.
• You can customize power slider choices or add new video processing flows using built-in shaders (video processing programs).
• Customizable shortcut keys can be used to easily turn on/off AnimeSR and adjust power.
Major changes in v0.0.3
• The problem of the control page being stretched has been fixed.
• Support page (user guide, FAQ, etc.)
• Contact us