Adds MyAnimeList ratings to corresponding Wikipedia pages and to Wikpedia lists of anime.
Adds MyAnimeList ratings to corresponding Wikipedia pages and Wikipedia anime lists.
You can test it by visiting this link:
*** Suggestions are welcome! ***
* Reduce number of simultaneous connections to 2.
* Wikipedia now uses https. Updated the url matcher accordingly.
* The application no longer worked when localStorage was full. This is now fixed.
* Don't hide the "No results returned." anymore.
* Support for different kinds of category pages.
* Fix year filter.
* Functionality was broken after Wikipedia changed URL structure from "Category:Anime_of_*" into "Category:*_anime". This is now fixed.
* Required version bump to fix "invalid manifest file".
* Additional logging.
* Fix bug where the info box on individual pages was filled with non-related links.
Version 16 & 17
* Nothing. I had issues while trying to upload a new version.
* Reduce logging.
* Improve search results for 2010 and 2011 anime list.
* Dynamic updating of search term mappings.
* Local caches expire after one week.
* Improve search results by leaving out exclamation marks from the title.
* Fix bug where sometimes the anime ratings info box was inserted in the table of contents instead of before the first paragraph.
* Info box now has a Show/Hide button.
* Info box is not displayed if no results were returned.
* Updated info box style.
* Add option to configure the visibility and highlight tresholds on year lists.
* Fix bug where a non-anime Wikipedia was sometimes detected as anime.
* Fix manga URLs in the info box.
* Info box now shows both anime and manga results.
* Info box shows year intervals.
* Show info box in the main pages.
* Only show item in year list if the year matches.
* Only highlight if year matches and score >= 8/10.
* Fix layouting bug.
* Faster thanks to simultaneous HTTP requests.
* Fix rendering issues.
* Improve search results.
* Also support manga pages.
* Add caching (localStorage).
* Initial version.