Travel the world over from Bessie's Farm to the plains of Africa to the deepest reaches of outer space as you join math-explorer…
Travel the world over from Bessie's Farm to the plains of Africa to the deepest reaches of outer space as you join math-explorer Emma through more than 100 fun math games on a quest to help her animal friends find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute characters include cows, chickens, lions, giraffes, kittens, puppies, robots and monsters!
Designed by parents and teachers, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• To 100 by ones and by tens
• Count forward beginning from any number
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare two numbers
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition and subtraction with objects
• Addition and subtraction word problems
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Compare more of, less of
CATEGORIES AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes
• Analyze and compare shapes
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1 - Count to 100 by ones and by tens
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 - Count forward beginning from a given number
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4 - Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.5 - Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 20 things
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7 - Compare two numbers between 1 and 10
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.1 - Represent addition and subtraction with objects
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.2 - Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5 - Fluently add and subtract within 5
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.A.2 - Compare two objects to see which object has "more of" or "less of" an attribute
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 - Classify objects into given categories
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.2 - Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.B.4 - Analyze and compare two- and three-dimensional shapes, in different sizes and orientations.