Profile AngularJs apps recording user interactions
Identify which code is executed in your AngularJs web app easily.
1. Press the “Record” button.
2. Interact with your web app.
3. Press “Stop” and it will show the executed code from that interaction.
Helpful to debug a web app or identify which Controller, Directive, Service, etc. are called. It shows the called functions, their components and where those are located in their respective source files.
- Automagically detects your source project files (it excludes third-party files).
- It’s not recommended to use this tool on minified projects (this extension could crash or generate inaccurate data).
- Depending on the data to analyze it could take from a few seconds to a few minutes.