Check how many watchers are active in an angular app
Angular watchers is the ultimate AngularJS tool which tells you how many active watchers you currently have.
It automatically updates so you can see live how many watcher a page have.
This is perfect to increase performance and debugging as well.
* Total number of watcher on the current page
* Difference from the last total number of watchers
* Visual graph that plots the number of watchers in time (max 25 plots)
* Choose Iframe where you want to count the watchers
* Expose Angular Modules in a global variable **window.$$am**
* Graph/Counter view toggle
* Dark/Light theme toggle
* Bootstrapped element input - in case your app is manually bootstrapped
Made by: Giulio Dellorbo (email@example.com), Tiago Almeida (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Firmino Alves (email@example.com)