Helps you debug Angular component state. Supports Angular 1/2+/Ivy!
Angular State Inspector for Angular
Supports all versions of Angular:
- Angular 2+
- Angular Ivy
- Hybrid apps (AngularJs + Angular)
Extends the Chrome Developer Tools for Angular web apps.
Adds new panel "State" to Elements tab, that displays the state of selected element.
Prints state of selected element in console by calling "$state" variable.
Depending on angular version it can show:
- Component state
- Context, like ngForOf or ngIf values
- Event listeners
If they are applicable to the current element.
Angular State Inspector also allows you to modify the values in the "State" panel (double click on value) and from console(e.g. $state.title = 'new value').
To apply changes just call $apply() in console.
See all supported commands in chrome console.
- Show info message if $ctrl is not available in selected scope.
- Update $state object even if it's not available.
- [ivy] Show info from ng.getComponent(). If it's null then show OwningComponent state.
- update extension logo
- Return result emoji on `$apply()` call
- Fixed props editing and change detection
- Print always up to date state in console
- Full support angular 9 Ivy api
- Added experimental support of Ivy
- Added shortcuts that you can use in console