Adds an 'ad' omnibox command and view source links for the Android SDK.
This very simple extension does two things:
1. Adds an 'ad' command to the Chrome Omnibox. For example, typing 'ad ViewGro' will bring up a list of all class names in the Android SDK matching 'ViewGro'—selecting a list item navigates to the relevant Android SDK Reference URL on developer.android.com.
2. Adds a '(view source)' link next to the SDK class name for class reference pages on developer.android.com. Clicking this link navigates to the relevant Google Code Search results from android.git.kernel.org.
Source code available at the link below:
0.3.3 and 0.3.4:
* Bug fixes for viewing source for Palette, Leanback, CardView, and RecyclerView support libraries.
* Bug fixes for viewing source for support-v7 libraries.
* Complete refactor of search logic/algorithm.
* Add support for multi-word queries.
* Add design/developer guide links and training class links.
* Added new Google Play Services and Google Cloud Messaging reference data.
* Redirect deep links into samples to android.googlesource.com (thanks @readystate!).
* Fixed links for resource classes (e.g. R.layout).
* Switch back to AOSP's source listing on android.googlesource.com, away from GitHub's mirror. This adds support for java.* javax.* org.* packages.
* Updated graphics.
* Support for https://developer.android.com.
* Fixed search for the new developer.android.com.
* Added some more XML tags documented in android.R.styleable (e.g. <sync-adapter>).
* Added basic view source support for android.support.v4 and v13.
* Ahhh! Fix a bad bug that would hang reference pages. Sorry!
New in 0.2.3:
* Switch over from Google Code Search to GitHub's AOSP mirror (thanks Jeff Gilfelt!).
* Add "view source listing" link to package summary pages.
New in 0.2.2:
* Add new XML tags in Android 3.0 SDK (<fragment>, <animator>, <objectAnimator>, etc.)
New in 0.2.1:
* Fixed a bug where the extension broke when loaded without internet connectivity. Internet connectivity is still required to load data, but not necessarily on browser load.
New in 0.2:
* Add XML resources and AndroidManifest.xml to autocomplete