Share your comments, ratings and annotations with people having the same expectations.
AnCoRa (Annotate, Comment, Rate) lets you record in place your opinions about web pages.
All your browsing experience is directed by intentions and is qualified by your expectations. Your mindset defines your intentions and expectations while browsing. It describes a personal context for which majority of internet search interfaces provide a surrogate at best. AnCoRa lets you to take control of your experience by describing your personal context in which you browse, and have all your experience be transformed by this context.
In order to achieve the goal AnCoRa:
- Gives you the tools to record in place assessments and notes related to internet pages, as reminders for your future visits. It is like leaving Post-it notes everywhere on the internet pages, instead of recording your notes in a notebook.
- Gives you the ability to choose what (meta) content to see by allowing you to describe your mindset and filtering all the (meta) content according to the mindset. Meta content in this context is the content added to internet pages either just by you, or shared by all users.
The AnCoRa extension lets you:
- describe your mindset (goal and criteria/values by which you assess the quality of internet pages)
- rate internet pages
- comment internet pages
- annotate paragraphs
- bookmark all the meta content and search your bookmarks
- search the top ranked sites for any mindset and keywords
- share your opinions with other users of the same mindset
- read the other users opinions having the same mindset
For more details, check out our web site.