Amzpecty can check Amazon stock easily. How many total Amazon quantity is a vital info in buying new Amazon inventory.
Amazing Amazon Seller In Stock Check Quantity Tool!
Amzpecty.com offers a limited FREE trial of up to 5 queries without the need to register or subscribe. After 5 queries, Amzpecty will offer another 5 DAYS FREE TRIAL to those who subscribe and create a Paypal recurring payment profile.
March 13, 2017 Update - Version 2.6.5
1. Fixed bug where the popup window closes on certain product pages.
March 9, 2017 Update - Version 2.6.1!
1. Implemented support for Amazon Business product pages.
March 7, 2017 Update - Version 2.6!
1. Added Bulk Download(all ASIN) in Product Snapshots
2. Now shows UPC when data is available
see link below for screenshot details
February 14, 2017 Update!
1. Optimizations leading to significant loading time improvement! Amzpecty 2.5 is now 200% faster than before.
January 18, 2017 Update!
1. By default, Amzpecty will show up to 10 sellers. Users will have the option to show all by default through the preferences page.
2. Daily Snapshot data is now shown in tabular form.
What's new in version 2.0?
> Daily Product Snapshot Add-on - Amzpecty can now track your nominated products by taking daily snapshot of data. Learn more at: https://www.amzpecty.com/?#section-features
In 1 click, see all Amazon sellers product quantity.
> Estimated Total Listed Quantity (all sellers)
> Number of offers (Sellers)
> Each offer's available quantity
> Price, Estimated Shipping, and Total
> FBA indicator
> Product condition
> Highest Sales Rank
> Search Result CSV File Download
> Filter Result by FBA/MFN and/or Condition
> Show quantity on Merchant's store front
NEW! > View/Review Latest 100 search results (Premium only)
FREE to install and try for 5 queries.
GO UNLIMITED WITH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. Install FREE Amzpecty
2. Goto "Amazon Product Page" or "Amazon Search Result Page" or "Seller Central Manage Inventory"
3. Click Amzpecty icon
4. Browse the seller quantities and total
Daily Product Snapshot Add-on - Amzpecty can now track your preferred products by taking daily snapshot of data. Learn more at: https://www.amzpecty.com/?#section-features
Amzpecty can now check quantity in stock of products on a merchant's Amazon storefront.
Added note input for each product listed in Seller Central Manage Inventory page.
Added Seller Type and Product Condition filter that updates Total Est. Qty and Average Price on change.
Amzpecty can now auto inject Amzpecty icon in Seller Central and Amazon search results.
Amzpecty can now show item condition and identify FBA.
Amzpecty can inject Amzpecty icon within Amazon Search results.
Amzpecty can inject Amzpecty icon within "Seller Central Manage Inventory".
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser.
This app may not work if you have other apps installed that inject or alter the structure of html code.
This app may not work if you use slow proxy servers.
We'll be delighted to have them. Just send to email@example.com .
Due to recent Amazon changes, Amzpecty currently supports Amazon US, UK, CA, JP, IN, DE, FR, IT, MX and ES only. Amzpecty works with other Amazon sites with special requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for requirement details.
1. Maximum quantity Amzpecty can get is 999 even if the seller has more in stock.
2. If a product has purchase quantity limits in place, only the maximum allowed purchase quantity is what Amzpecty can get.
3. Some merchant store fronts(custom store fronts) are not supported. Automatic quantity query may not work.
4. Amzpecty is not able to provide information that is sold subscription based unless other sellers have quantity listed.
5. Product Snapshot will only show one seller even if seller has multiple listings of different conditions
Related Apps: JungleScout, unicornsmasher, Zally, AMZscout, FBA Profit, AMZ Tracker, Amazon Tools, Amazon Tool Jungle Scout, Stock Stats, StockStats, How Many, HowMany?, HowManyExtension, FBA Wizard