Amplify lets you clip parts of articles and blog posts, add your own take and autopost directly to Twitter, Facebook and more.
What’s the point of sharing news if you can’t tell people what you think of it? With Amplify you can clip specific parts of articles or blog posts you read on the web and add your own take before sharing them on Twitter, Facebook and more.
Amplify lets you share your thoughts on any page, paragraph, image or video you find on the web and post them directly to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Posterous, Friendfeed, delicious, diigo, Plurk and others.
• Amplify any URL or specific parts of a page you want to discuss.
• Everything you Amplify goes on your personal, fully searchable Amplog.
• All you need is a Twitter or Facebook account to sign in.
• Immediately connect with your friends from around the web to see what they’re Amplifying.
• Works directly from Google Reader.