Capture web content to your Amplenote notes
Capture web content to your Amplenote notes.
This is the beta release of our Amplecap extension. We hope to build this extension into a one-stop shop for getting ideas into your execution funnel. Amplecap beta offers the following capture types
1. Screenshot selection. Pick an area of the page to screenshot + OCR to make screenshot searchable
2. Page excerpt. Capture/highlight text for research
3. Full page. Capture the entire height of a web page, up to 10,000 pixels + OCR to make screenshot searchable
4. Quick note. If you want to jot down a quick to-do item into a note.
5. URL. Capture the URL being visited
Any of which can be captured into:
* A note. Put the captured content in the body of a new note, or append to an existing note.
* A task. If you want to follow up on this capture later, you can add it as a task. Rich Footnotes are used to squeeze your capture into a task list context
* A bullet point. If you keep lists
Once you log in to your Amplenote account, the Amplenote Web Clipper extension has no access to your note data. The extension can create new notes, obtain a list of your notes, and insert data into notes, but never sees your encryption keys or encrypted note data.
We'll be aiming to rapidly improve this beta through Q1 2021. If you have praise or improvement opps, feel free to message us at @amplenote. :-)