Accelerate web browsing by automatically loading AMP or MIP versions of web pages, saving data and bandwidth.
The AMP Browser Extension helps when your connection is slow or unstable. It accelerates web browsing by:
- loading Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) or Mobile Instant Pages (MIP) whenever possible,
- switching between lightweight AMP and full-blown web pages by clicking on the extension icon,
- highlighting the AMP links in Google Search
- using Google AMP Cache for even faster loading,
- sending Save-Data header for data reduction,
- excluding user-selected hosts from processing.
All features can be easily toggled in Options.
The extension is provided as-is, without any warranty, and it is not affiliated with Google. The source code is available at https://github.com/niutech/amp-browser-extension