Analyzes your conversations to detect whether you are being too cold or too clingy
The Amity BETA is a Discord browser overlay which detects who is more invested in a conversation.
How to use:
1. go to https://discord.com/channels/@me
2. select the Direct Message you want to analyze
3. hit the "analyze" button
Investment is aggregated in an Alpha score where 1.0 indicates they are much more invested in the conversation and -1.0 indicates that you are much more invested.
You can use this metric (along with common sense) to work out if any of your online relationships are too one-sided and help you prioritize who to spend more time with.
1. Initiation ratio: the number of times you initiated a conversation vs the number of times they initiated a conversation. Lower initiation means higher Alpha.
2. Word count ratio: the number of words sent by you vs the number of words sent by the them. Lower word count means higher Alpha.
3. Response time ratio: the number of seconds you take to respond to them on average vs the number of seconds they take to respond to you. Higher response time proportion means higher Alpha.
These three metrics are weighted and aggregated to determine your Alpha score.
Feedback, queries and requests for additional features should be directed to our developers: https://discord.gg/87a7gyAVCZ