Style the web with Amino, a live CSS editor for writing persistent user style sheets.
- Customize websites with CSS by creating your own user style sheets. Customize page appearance, fix rendering bugs, make the web what you want it to be.
- Enjoy modern IDE features in the browser.
- Save and sync custom styles to your Google Account. Access them from multiple computers.
- Export your data on demand.
Featured in: Chrome's ‘Top Picks’ in developer tool extensions, Smashing Magazine, Product Hunt, Designer News, Codrops, Sidebar, and more.
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic indenting and outdenting
- Inspect tool
- DevTools integration (*new*)
- SCSS/Sass support
- Synced data with Chrome sync
- Copy to clipboard
- Data export
- Dark theme
Open browser popup: CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE
Open remote popup: ALT+SHIFT+SPACE
GET IN TOUCH
HELP & SUGGESTIONS
If you have feedback or would like to report an issue, you can do so on the Google Group page: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aminoeditor
To learn about the permissions this extension requests:
https://docs.aminoeditor.com/legal/permissions (TLDR: We're not doing anything nefarious or creepy.)
Happy tinkering. 🔧😉