Used with your Amiba Cloud PBX to receive call-, voicemail- and chat messages, and Click2Dial from any webpage.
Amiba Cloud Extension.
Receive pop-up notifications for
- Incoming calls (with click to answer or reject),
- Incoming Chat messages (with click to replay),
- New Voice mail messages (with click to play the message).
Clicking on the Browser icon will display the POPUP Menu. Which allows you to:
- Open Your Portal quickly (Open your Portal web page)
- Enter a number to Dial (enter a number using keypad or the on screen keypad and click the Dial button to make a call)
- Search for another user to dial and click the Dial button to make a call
- Search for another user and click the Chat button to make a Chat call.
- Use Quick Dial Keys
- View Recent calls
- Link to Amiba HomePage
- Link to the Help
- Link to the Options web page (This allows you to change setting see Options below)
Click To Dial:
- You can highlight any numbers on a web page and right click to dial them.
- Also there are short-cut keys to allow you to dial any number in your clipboard.
- You can turn on and off each of the types of notifications.
- Option to Auto-Reject callers who do not show CLI.
- Option to Auto-Answer all incoming calls.
- Option to Set Forward to voice mail or set a type of DND when you PC becomes Locked.
- Edit Quick Dial Keys