Scrape Amazon reviews and export them to CSV with AmaReviews.
What Amazon Review Scraper chrome extension do?
✓ Extracts Amazon product reviews and saves them on your computer.
✓ Export your extracted reviews to CSV. Ready for Excel and Google sheets.
✓ Review your extracted product reviews right on the browser. You can search reviews, sort, and show/hide columns.
✓ Scrape reviews from any review page. Start from the beginning, middle, last page, and anywhere between. You can include any criteria like top reviews, most recent, number of stars etc as well.
✓ Perform separate scrapes and append them into one storage or clear them to start over.
✓ Stop extracting reviews at any time.
✓ Set random delays when visiting each page to emulate human behavior. You can change the range yourself.
✓ Save your Amazon review dataset on your computer. Nothing is sent or shared to us.
Amazon Review Scraper tool emulates human behavior. It visits each page to scrape reviews as if you're doing it yourself.
How to automatically extract Amazon reviews?
- Visit a product page OR the products review page
- Click "Start extracting"
- It will start scraping each review and the following pages automatically. You can stop it at anytime.
- Reviews will save on your local computer. Nothing is shared and completely private.
The goal is to make the amazon review scraper easy to use.
- Start and stop extracting on any review page.
- Human emulation by using random delays. You can change this yourself.
- View all your scraped reviews on a separate browser page.
- Export your Amazon reviews in Excel CSV.
What data does AmaReviews provide?
- reviewID - Unique ID given to the review
- name - Name of the person writing the review
- date - When the person wrote the review
- verifiedPurchase - Verified if the reviewer purchased the product
- rating - Rate given on the product
- helpful - Number of people who found the review to be helpful
- title -Title of the review
- review - The review itself
- profile - Reviewers profile link
- country - Reviewers country
- reviewLink - Direct link to the review
- reviewImage - Link to any images the reviewer has posted
Free & Paid
This is a free Amazon review scraper chrome extension. Extracts up to 35 reviews at a time.
A paid plan will scrape unlimited reviews, pages, and export. Saves all your scraped reviews.
- No confusing payment. No cost for heavy usage. No billing systems with restrictions or limits.