Overlays Amazon Prime Video™ with Rotten Tomatoes™ movie and TV ratings.
POP: Prime-Video • Overlay • Pop-up
This extension provides scores from Rotten Tomatoes™ to the media included within the Amazon Prime Video™ service.
Simply hover your mouse over a movie or TV show on the Amazon Prime Video™ website to use this extension.
If you found this extension helpful, a rating goes a long way 😊
If you find any issues using this extension, or have any suggestions, feel free to send me a message.
Disclaimer: Amazon™ , Amazon Prime Instant Video™ and Rotten Tomatoes™ are registered trademarks and have no affiliation to this extension or the author of said extension.
- Domain support added for Australian users, and fixed for Brazilian users*, and all countries that use the URL (primevideo.com/*) Loading image resized to be less obtrusive
- Domain support added for Brazilian users *post-release-fix of this update should have fixed any more issues for Brazilian users*
- Support for multiple countries' top level domains added (eg: amazon.de/*, amazon.in/* ect)
- Fix fatal error where extension attempts to access incorrect element of search resulting in 'page not found' error
- Fix fatal error where extension is unable to run due to recent update to google search where all visible URLS were replaced with breadcrumb styling
- Fix issue where extension does not run if prime video URL includes '/gp/' when the user accesses the different options on the 'Amazon Prime Video' page, ex: 'all videos' , 'your videos' , 'included with prime' , etc
- Fix issue where extension does not run if prime video URL includes '/Prime-Video/' instead of '/Amazon-Video/'
- Change extension name and description
- Fix issue where extension does not run if prime video is accessed through the 'Your
Prime Video' option under 'My account'
- Change manifest with short name addition