This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account
Amazon doesn't make it easy to see all the stuff you've bought from them, nor how much money you've spent.
This extension aims to fix that.
After you install, you won't see anything until you view your order history on the Amazon website (Your Account -> Your Orders).
Get to your Amazon orders page, and this extension will add an orange button to the top of the page for each year you've bought stuff from Amazon.
Clicking on one of these buttons causes the extension to sift through all of your order pages and show you a searchable, sortable table with all of the orders in. It can take a few seconds to get all of the pages.
Currently this seems to work for amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.
There's experimental support for amazon.de since 1.3.0 and CSV downloading since 1.4.0
While this extension definitely doesn't do anything evil (for example stealing your data), it's not been tested heavily yet - so bug feedback is extremely welcome.
* Added csv download button (top left of window once order table is displayed).
* Fixed missing item names (Amazon changed their html).
* Experimental support for amazon.de (thank you https://github.com/leotulipan !)
* Smile supported in .com domains (thanks to https://github.com/TheDreamer)
* fetches postage cost for each order
* unlimited number of orders can be displayed in one page without switching to plain table mode (blue button)
* displays some activity info to right of orange year buttons
Source Code lives here: https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad