This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account.
Amazon doesn't make it easy for non-US customers to see all the stuff you've bought from them, nor how much money you've spent.
This extension aims to fix that.
How to Use
After you install the extension, you won't see anything until you view your order history on the website (Your Account -> Your Orders).
Get to your orders page, and this extension will add an orange button to the top of the page for each year you've bought stuff.
Clicking on one of these buttons causes the extension to sift through all of your order pages and show you a searchable, sortable table with all of the orders in. It can take a few seconds to get all of the pages.
A blue button enables you to download a CSV of the order table the extension has assembled.
Currently this seems to work for Canada, Deutschland, Espania, India, the UK and the USA.
Bug reports are gratefully accepted (see github link below), with extra points awarded for:
1) reproducibility - if you describe it well and I can reproduce it then it's normally straightforward to fix.
2) staying in contact - fire and forget bug reports are often impossible to reproduce and are seriously demotivating too.
3) using courteous language.
4) using English - you're not paying me and while I can scrape by in French and German, I'm spending more of my spare time on this project than you are, and it's not about learning new human languages.
5) having read the (very brief) instructions - and if English is not your favorite language, you have two choices:
i) Google translate (don't send it to me!)
ii) Sending me a translation (better than Google's) of the instructions.
I will figure out how to incorporate it and list you in the credits.
Changes in 1.8.22:
* partial fix for US digital orders fields mostly being blank, ? or N/A.