Export your Amazon book lists and import them to Google Books.
NEW Version once again works after Amazon site redesign.
Library Exporter allows you to migrate Amazon book shelf into your Google Books "My Library" book shelves. Export your list of Kindle books only or all books.
Note Library Export _does_ not export the actual book, just the list(s) of books you've purchased from Amazon over the years. As Google Books, unlike Amazon, allows you to export your library book shelves you can in turn move your Amazon books purchase history into LibraryThing, Shelfari or GoodReads.
- Install the extension.
- Grant access to the extension to Google Books.
- Navigate to http://kindle.amazon.com
- Click on the "Your Books" link at the top.
- The extension icon in the tool bar should now be activated.
- Click on the extension icon.
- Click the "Google Books" Button at the bottom of the popup. Only the books showing on the current page will be migrated.
- A tab appears showing the status of each book.
A green SUCCESS indicates the book was successfully found and added to your Google Books library.
A red FAIL indicates a time out or connectivity problem has occurred.
An orange NOT FOUND indicates that a Google Book search of the book title and author failed to unambiguously find the book. You'll have to migrate these manually.
It is ok to immediately rerun the export as a book add of an existing book succeeds. If a book or two failed it should add just fine on a second try.
All feedback, did it work for you, suggestions are welcome.