Keyword Tracker helps to see how marketing and optimization efforts affected your product listing ranking for given keywords.
Use AMZScout’s Keyword Tracker for your Amazon keyword research, monitoring both your products and your competitors’ offerings. Our easy and intuitive interface makes the extension’s use and navigation effortless, while providing you with the tools to improve your product catalogue’s rankings.
Take an in-depth look into search terms and discover new product insights that were previously out of reach. Become a better Amazon FBA seller and have bestsellers listed on the first page itself.
1. Monitor the keyword ranking positions in Amazon search results for your products and your competitors’ using just the ASIN number.
2. Break down the ranking by page and position for multiple keywords.
3. Visualize keyword position changes over time using graphs, observing the data using variable frequency intervals - whether that’s every hour or once a day.
4. Analyse various factors influencing the final ranking, helping you facilitate Amazon SEO, ease optimization process and stay ahead of the competition.
How it works
1. Click "Add Product" and find a specific item using its ASIN number.
2. Choose the Amazon marketplace the product is listed in.
3. Select the tracking frequency for the product, from one hour to 24 hours.
4. Identify the product keywords you plan to monitor based on the auto-generated options.
5. Add the product to your dashboard.
6. Similarly, you can import/export data.
Access all the features for free during a one-month trial. Once you see the impressive results, you can enjoy the extension’s benefits in the long run with different subscription plans.