Track keyword rankings to run cost-effective PPC with high-output keywords only.
Move your product to the top of Amazon search results! Keyword Tracker shows you where your product stands when someone types a keyword into the Amazon search bar. It also shows how that position changes over time.
With this tool, you can track the effects of your ad campaigns and listing optimization on your organic search position and focus on keywords to continue raising it.
Rising higher in a search position brings sellers more sales with organic non-paid traffic. This means that eventually you can turn off the PPC and keep your sales volume the same, while saving tons of money on advertising!
- Make sure an Amazon search engine picks up on all of the keywords in your product description, otherwise you will get less customers from organic search. Amazon Keyword Tracker has an Index Checker feature, that notifies you if a search engine hasn’t indexed one of your keywords.
- Locate most popular competitor keywords using the Reverse ASIN Lookup feature that shows you keyword rankings of a product by its ASIN.
Become a stronger Amazon FBA seller and have your products listed on the first search page with the best Amazon Keyword Tool Chrome Extension! To try this keyword research tool for free for 14 days, simply click the blue «Install» button in the top right corner.
- Confirm that your product is indexed by search engine for all of your keywords.
- Monitor the product keywords positions in Amazon search results for you and your competitors’ products with this rank tracking tool. You only need the ASIN number to do that.
- See the keyword ranking detailed by page and position in search results
- View keyword position changes over time in easy to understand graphs to instantly pick up on trends. Observe the data changes by hour, several hours or days.
- Stay ahead of the competition by analysing PPC and listing influences on final rankings to improve your Amazon SEO with this Amazon rank tracker.
How it works
1. Click "Add Product" and enter the ASIN number of a product whose keywords you wish to track.
2. Choose the Amazon marketplace the product is listed in.
3. Select the tracking frequency for the product, from one hour to 24 hours.
4. Select the product keywords you plan to monitor from the list found through reverse ASIN keyword search.
5. Check to see if your product is ranked with all of the keywords you expect through the Amazon Index Checker.
6. You can also import and export data to do analysis using spreadsheets or other methods, along with analysis using the keyword ranking tool.
This analytics tool is for fba and fbm Amazon sellers for the USA, the UK, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, and India marketplaces!
If you have any questions let us know at email@example.com