FBA Calculator shows Amazon fees, sales margins, revenue and product net profit and is free to use.
Selecting the product is a pivotal point for your Amazon business. Check items you are considering selling with the AMZScout FBA Calculator to ensure that it has the profit margins needed to actually grow your business.
With the FBA calculator widget you will:
- Know your expenses beforehand so that you can choose products with lower fees, and maximize your profits.
- See exactly how much you’ll make on every sale. Use this data to determine expected revenue and know whether it’s worth it to sell an item.
- Get valuable product information for any Amazon product at no cost, because it's a free app.
FBA calculator Chrome extension is the best way to estimate both expenses and profitability since it will provide you with:
- Monthly Storage Fees
- Fulfillment Fees
- Referral Fee (Amazon commission)
- Total FBA Fees
- Profit Per Unit
- Net Margin
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Estimated Monthly Profit
In addition, this ultimate seller’s tool lists the weight and size of each item. It also allows you to take into account your product cost, shipping, and cost per click to produce estimates tailored for your specific supplier right on the spot.
How to Use the FBA Calculator:
1. Install the Amazon FBA Calculator.
2. Go to Amazon.com.
3. Find the product you’re interested in and open the listing.
4. Open the FBA calculator.
5. Enter your product, shipping, and CPC costs.
5. Your fees and profit margins will automatically be calculated.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does the FBA calculator work for all marketplaces?
Yes. You can use the calculator for the USA, and other major Amazon marketplaces
Are there any hidden fees?
No. Get the Amazon FBA Calculator for free, now! Simply click the blue «Install» button at the top right corner of this page.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.