FBA Calculator shows Amazon fees, sales margins, revenue and product net profit and is free to use.
Selecting a product is a pivotal point for your Amazon business. Check items you are considering selling with the AMZScout FBA Calculator to ensure it has the margins needed to actually grow your business.
With this widget, you will:
- Know your expenses beforehand so you can choose items with lower fees, and maximize your profits
- See exactly how much you’ll make on every sale and use this data to determine expected revenue
- Get valuable product information for any item
This Chrome extension is the best way to estimate both expenses and profitability, since it will provide you with:
- Monthly Storage Fees
- Fulfillment Fees
- Referral Fee
- Total FBA Fees
- Profit Per Unit
- Net Margin
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Estimated Monthly Profit
In addition, this ultimate seller tool lists the weight and size of each item. It also allows you to take into account your product cost, shipping, and cost per click to produce estimates tailored for your specific supplier right on the spot.
How to use the tool:
1. Install it on your Chrome browser
2. Go to Amazon.com
3. Find the product you’re interested in and open the listing
4. Open the tool
5. Enter your item, shipping, and CPC costs
6. Your costs and margins will automatically be calculated
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does it work for all marketplaces?
A: You can use it for the major marketplaces.
Q: Are there any hidden costs?
A: No. Get the Amazon FBA Calculator for free, now! Simply click the blue «Install» button at the top right corner of this page.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.