Find hidden discounts on Amazon. Amazon Discount Finder helps you to find best deals upto 90% discount.
Amazon is really the best online shopping site, and often it offers 75% and better reductions, yet it directs people to other areas, sending them to higher profit margin products instead.
There's a geeky way to manipulate Amazon's web links to display all heavily-reduced bargains. All you need to do is fiddle with Amazon web addresses to bring up lists of knock-down prices.
The problem is these are a faff to make yourself. So we built the Amazon Hidden Discount Finder. It creates your own bespoke super-specific pages in seconds, where you choose the discount.
Our Discount Finder manipulates Amazon web-links to create customized bargain basement pages. Just select the percent off the list price & the category you want, eg, TVs 30%+ off or DVDs 90%+ off.
We would love to hear any feedback on the answers it gives, any new categories you'd like added and other suggestions. It would also be fab if you could add any top Amazon discount links you find and other Amazon buying tips that we haven't included in the guide below the tool.
* HOW TO USE *
1. Select the Amazon store (country) in which you want to search for the product;
2. Select a category, if you want to search for discounted products within a selected category;
3. Or enter a keyword (keyword) and find the best deals, by clicking the "Search" button.
4. The keyword is not really necessary if you want to explore only the products available in the selected category.
* Tips: *
• When searching for treasure, don't just look at the first page of bargains, try a few. Don't assume that just because it's discounted, it must be a good buy. Try higher percentage discounts for cheaper, smaller items and lower percentages for niche, expensive ones.
Just because something is listed with a huge discount, it doesn't automatically make it a bargain (or worth buying).
* Features: *
1. Provides advanced search options on Amazon.
2. Available for all countries: US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan and China.
3. Research on the basis of a keyword inserted.
4. Search according to the range set off: you can search all products with discounts from 1% to 99%.
5. Search results optional sorted by:
• New and Popular
• Price: Low to High
• Price: High to Low
• Average Customer Review
6. By price range: the user can set a range of prices for which you want to see results.