Make the Tabbed-browsing easier and cooler with these set of shortcut keys..!
These are a set of shortcut keys to make your tabbed-browsing easier..! (Also available on the options page of this extension..)
1. Duplicate current Tab : ctrl+shift+alt+D
2. Close all Tabs to right : ctrl+shift+E
3. Close all Tabs to left : ctrl+shift+W
4. Close all other Tabs : ctrl+shift+alt+W
5. Move current Tab Left : ctrl+shift+left-arrow-key
6. Move current Tab Right : ctrl+shift+right-arrow-key
7. Move tab to leftmost position : ctrl+shift+left-arrow-key
8. Move tab to rightmost position: ctrl+shift+right-arrow-key
9. Move tab out of window: ctrl+shift+down-arrow-key
10. Move tab back into the same window: ctrl+shift+up-arrow-key
11. Switch to Last used Tab :alt+Q
The shortcut keys above can be customized in the options page..
1. The tabs wont move left,right, in or out while a textbox has the focus
2. The enable/disable checkbox bug has been fixed
3. The options page icon has been removed
4. The Left-Most and RightMost options have been reordered
I am trying to implement a true 'duplicate-tab' feature. This means, the history of the page, the location, the URL will all be maintained in the duplicated page. As of now, for duplication, the extension creates a new tab and puts in the same URL. The history of the tab, the location of the scroll bar, and other stuffs are not maintained.
Please star at the following page and request this new feature. This will help both the users and developers equally.. :-)
Link : http://crbug.com/36007