Adds monotonic Dvorak, polytonic and polytonic Dvorak keyboard layouts for ChromeOS.
Adds 3 alternative keyboard layouts for the Greek language.
After installation follow these steps:
1) Go to chrome://settings/languages and add Greek
2) Go to chrome://settings/inputMethods
2) Look at the "Greek" section
The following options should be displayed
Greek Dvorak Monotonic
Greek Dvorak Polytonic
Check the checkbox next to the desired layout(s).
If you have more than one layouts, press Ctrl+Shift+Space to switch the active layout.
NOTE: This extension works only in ChromeOS.
- Fixed bug not showing breathing marks on rho
- Fixed bug with upper case omega