Adds monotonic Dvorak, polytonic and polytonic Dvorak keyboard layouts for ChromeOS.
Adds 3 alternative keyboard layouts for the Greek language.
NOTE: This extension works only in ChromeOS.
After installation follow the steps below, or watch instructions on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0EMBqWI8o
1) Open Chrome OS Settings from the system tray in the bottom right corner.
2) Click on "Advanced" on the left to expand the advanced settings.
3) Click on "Languages and inputs"
If you have not added "Greek" as a language already, follow steps 4-7, otherwise skip straight to step 8
4) Click the "Languages row
5) Click the "+ Add Languages" button
6) In the dialog that comes up, type "greek". Check the checkbox and click "Add"
7) Click the left arrow button next to the "Languages" header
8) Click the "Inputs" row
9) Click the "+ Add input methods" button
10) In the dialog that comes up, type "greek". You should see the following options
- Greek Dvorak Monotonic
- Greek Dvorak Polytonic
- Greek Polytonic
11) Check the checkbox next to the desired layout(s) and click the "Add" button. You are done!
If you have more than one keyboard layouts, press Ctrl+Shift+Space to switch between them, or use the button in the system tray.
- Fixed bug not showing breathing marks on rho
- Fixed bug with upper case omega