Chrome Default Search by Alpha Shoppers lets you quickly search the web from your address bar!
Chrome Default Search by AlphaSearch lets you quickly search the web from your address bar!
The Alpha Shopper DS configures your Default Search setting to http://www.alphashoppers.co
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
If you are still seeing http://www.alphashoppers.co after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's default search setting has not yet been reset back to its previous setting.