Unblocks right click menu, highlight and copy for all pages
Unblock Context Menu and Select, Allow selecting, Allow copying, Allow right clicking in some restricted pages.
Installing this free extension enables you to cut, copy, and paste via right-click menus and the ribbon toolbar when using Office on the web.
Due to limitations of web browsers, copying and pasting in Microsoft Office for the web through menus requires additional permissions which are provided through this extension.
Enable copy and right-click on sites that blocked them
- Click browser action icon to enter "copy mode" for current site
- Unlocks copy (for real)
- Remembers which site to unblock for future visits
When text is selected using the mouse it will automatically be copied to the clipboard.
*** Once this extension is installed you must reload any open tabs in order for it to work ***
*** If you change the extension settings any open tabs must be reloaded in order for them to take effect ***
- Notification on copy
- Remove selection on copy
- Enable / disable in text boxes
- Enable / disable in content editable elements
- Paste on middle click
- Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable auto copy
- Use modifier key(s) to copy as a link
- Always copy as a link
- Copy without formatting
- Include informational comment with optional formatting items
- Use modifier key(s) to enable / disable informational comment
- Blacklist websites to automatically disable the extension
- Works with all URL types
MAKE SURE TO RELOAD THE WEBPAGE AFTER INSTALLING THIS EXTENSION .
---- Since the extension needs to know the active tabs , so the basic permission it requires is "tabs" . But Chrome will label it as "can read and change all your data on websites you visit " while asking for the permission .This extension does not track or use your browsing history in any ways.The only information it needs is the active states of the tabs. If you have any doubt regarding the same you can always analyze the code of this extension on github .
Copy Paste Pro is a solution for websites that block Copy , Paste , Select Text and Right clicks .
- This extension works separately for each tab .
- Clicking on the extension icon will enable/disable it .
- The extension gets disabled on page reload .
- Check the status enabled (green tick) or disabled (grey tick) of the extension on the toolbar (top right corner).