Enable copy on protected websites: allow right click, unblock context menu. Enable text highlight and allow copy. Copy paste and…
Have you encountered situations where attempting to choose text, access a context menu, or copy content resulted in no response? Some website operators employ technical methods to prevent users from selecting and copying material from their webpages.
Enable Right Click stands out as an advanced and comprehensive remedy for websites that impede users from utilizing right-click context menus, selecting text, or copying content."
- remove copy protection, enable copy text, remove block selection;
- allow right mouse click and turn on context menu;
- activate / deactivate for specific domain;
- free and easy to use.
Other similar extensions frequently break websites, so you are forced to disable and activate manually every time you want to use right click. In contrast, Enable Copy uses a unique technology, which minimizes effect on normal functions of websites which are unrelated to right click, text selection, and copy.
Enable Copy extension is very easy to use. If you come across a website that has disabled the right-click button, simply click on the extension icon and it will reload the page.
This will enable you to use the right-click button once again, giving you full access to all the functions and information on that website. The extension is designed to work seamlessly with the Google Chrome browser, so you won't even know it's there until you need it.
Use Allow Copy - Emoji copy:
1. On a website that is prohibited from right-clicking or copying, click the switch to break the copy restriction.
2. When the icon is gray, it means that the release function is not enabled.
3. When the icon is colored, it means the release is effective.
Feature Selectext - Copy Text from Videos:
1. Enable/disable Copy
2. Enable/disable Right Click
3. Enable/disable Select All
4. Enable/disable Paste
5. Enable/disable Context Menu
The Enable Copy-Paste & Right-Click Mouse extension is a must-have for anyone who uses the Google Chrome browser. This extension is designed to solve the issue of disabled right-click buttons on websites, which can be a real inconvenience when trying to access important information or functions. With this extension installed, you can be confident that the right-click mouse button will work on any website.
The extension is very easy to use. If you come across a website that has disabled the right-click button, simply click on the extension icon and it will reload the page. This will enable you to use the right-click button once again, giving you full access to all the functions and information on that website. The extension is designed to work seamlessly with the Google Chrome browser, so you won't even know it's there until you need it.
The Enable Right Click for Google Chrome™ extension is made by an independent development team and is not affiliated with Google Inc. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Google does not endorse or sponsor this extension, but it has been thoroughly tested and is known to be a reliable and effective solution for anyone who needs to re-enable the right-click button on websites.
allow copy, copy, enable copy, copy enable, copy paste, enable copy, copy text, allow enable copy, allow enable copy, copy picture, enable right click, enable right click restrict, context menu enable, unblock, context menu, context menu, restrict copy, right click, restrict copy select, right click simple, right click restrict, right click context, allow right, allow copy 超级, copy text without, copy and paste, copy paste, Auto Copy, Enable Copy Everywhere, simple click, Enable Context Menu, Allow Copy +, Copy Text Easily, Copy Paste Pro
Highlighted text, highlighted text, highlighted active, text, zoom text, Zoom to Fill, Zoom video, image downloader, image download, picture downloader, click & copy - allow copy, Enable Copy-Paste and Right-Click Mouse, Absolute, Enable Right Click & Copy, Enable Context Menu and Select, Allow select, Allow copy, Allow right click in so restricted pages
Сopy & Зast your Emoji, emoji, QR code, enable screen, text to speech - tts, auto refresh, auto refresh page, SuperCopy - Enable Copy, Super Copy, Selectext - Copy Text from Videos
- How do I copy a copy protected web page?
- How can one copy text from a site in which the copy function is disabled?
- How do I copy text from a protected webpage on Chrome?
- How do I copy text from a content-protected website?
- How can I copy text from a web page where the text is copy protected?
- How do I copy text from a website that cannot be copied?
- How do I copy text from websites that don’t allow it?
- Why can't I copy text from some websites?
- How do you force copy text from a website?
- How do I copy past an unselectable text?
- How do I absolute enable right click & copy if disabled?
Unlock Copying and Selection
You can effortlessly unblock right click, context menu, selection, and copy functionalities on any website. No longer will you be held back by restrictive website settings. Copy and paste text, images, and more with ease, just the way you want it!
Please, add review to Allow Copy extension.