Bring Allma into the web browser.
Use AI to run prompts and send the output to SaaS platforms from anywhere in the browser.
With one click, summarize and run custom prompts on any web page or web-based app and send the output generated by GPT to other SaaS tools.
***HOW IT WORKS***
1) Install Allma’s Chrome Extension
2) Authenticate with Slack
3) Visit any webpage or web-based application
4) Highlight relevant text or entire web page
5) Click the Allma tab in your navigation bar to open the Chrome Extension
6) Click the AI Assistant and type in your prompt to run with GPT ie “summarize my selected text”
7) Set up integrations by authorizing your other SaaS applications and send your GPT-generated content in one click
* Allma is constantly adding new integrations. Don’t see what you need – email firstname.lastname@example.org
***COMMON USE CASES***
• Summarize an article and send it to your team to Slack
• Turn competitors’ marketing materials into digests and add to Notion for market research
• Collect product feedback from Zendesk tickets, Gmail comms, and Productboard and add to Notion for your product requirement’s Doc.
• Create bugs in your ticketing platform with AI generated bug tickets
• Turn an outline in Google docs into a full-blown document (JD, marketing campaign, PRD, strategy doc)...
• Draft emails and customer communications with GPT while staying in Gmail
• Analyze a data set and send derived insights to Notion