Consente agli utenti di inserire link di condivisione pubblica Allego.
Embed your company’s Allego videos and other content in your Gmail messages, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more--or even create and share your own Allego videos, right within Chrome!
Allego for Chrome and Gmail enables sellers to share or create Allego content from anywhere on the Web, making it easier than ever to deliver personalized, agile content with external audiences via social selling or direct Gmail communications.
Simply click on the Allego extension icon to share an existing video or other content or use the Allego recorder to create a personalized video for your audience. When the shared content has been viewed, you’ll receive immediate email notifications to help you prioritize follow-up, and detailed reporting within Allego to see the effectiveness of your content overall.
- One-click access to Allego content or Allego’s video-creation environment
- Embed Allego content--both links and thumbnails--on virtually any email or social site
- Instant search with autocomplete to find content, or the ability to scroll through existing assets
- Content previews before sending
- Email notifications and detailed reporting, including custom tracking codes for individual sharing activities
- The same permissions and controls from your existing Allego environment, including Single Sign-on
- Creation of custom tracking codes
Allego for Chrome and Gmail is available for all Allego customers that have enabled External Sharing. If you do not have this option currently enabled, please contact us at email@example.com.