Search for Weather in address bar and browser action modal. Manage your websearch & weather search provider.
Search for Weather directly from your address bar! This extension will update your browser omnibox search to allow meta search for Weather.
- Go to the address bar and type "Weather"
- After “Weather” hit “spacebar” or “Tab” in your keyboard
- Type in the name of City you are trying to search
List of Features:
- Manage Weather Search to search using AllWeatherSearch, Weatherbug, Yahoo, or Google.
- Manage Search Settings to search web using Yahoo. You can easily switch between Bing, Google and Yahoo search engines by updating settings via the link in the browser action Modal
- Perform Weather searches in your omnibox and browser action modal
- Perform Web Searches in your omnibox and browser action modal
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome browser window
- Click on the Tools (Wrench) icon located in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Tools option and select Extensions; a new window will appear
- Select the Extensions tab on the left hand side of the window
- Select the program you wish to uninstall
- Click on the Remove button on the right hand side of the window