Test your page performance with Google PageSpeed Insights, GTmetrix, Yellow Lab Tool and WebPageTest at once, with one single click
PageSpeed Test All-In-One extension runs with one single click 4 website performance tests for the current URL.
There are opening 4 new tabs with test results by:
- Google PageSpeed Insights (first test instance regarding performance)
- GTmetrix (there are two tests: by Google PageSpeed and by Yahoo Yslow)
- Yellow Lab Tools (the tool delivers absolutely outstanding insights into slowing down issues and JS + CSS performance bottlenecks)
- WebPageTest.org (doesn't need advertising - kudos @patmeenan :)
Please don't forget to get your own free WebPageTest API key under https://www.webpagetest.org/getkey.php, paste and save it into the extension option. Your personal WebPageTest API key allows you to run 200 test daily for free AND your tests runs always immediately! Note: if you run tests without saved WebPageTest API, so tab with WebPageTest will run no test, but alert you with "An error occurred processing your request (missing API key)" and suggest to get one.
Please be aware: running tests means simultaneous opening of 4 tabs! You computer should have some power for this action;)
This is the very first version of the extension - please don't judge me strong. The roadmap contains:
- options to exclude and include certain test instance
- different test options for WebPageTest
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. [Insert Trademark] is a trademark of Google LLC.