Organizes your roster of Google Classroom students into a neat little spreadsheet!
This extension links to your Google Classroom account so that you can easily create a roster of your students. Use this to print out a list of your students for a check off list, or use right in the spreadsheet to record information about each student.
Tip: Highlight an empty column and use the Insert menu to insert checkboxes. A super fun way to check kids off.
Thank you to high school student Matt Dolio for developing this Chrome extension for me!
- ACTUALLY fixed 30 student issue, pull all of the students you want to!
- Improved efficiency of alphabetization algorithm
- Kept code unobfuscated, figured there was no real rhyme or reason why
- Removed some arbitrary constants
- Re-obfuscated code
- Attempted to fix 30 student issue, should pull unlimited
- Please leave feedback if this issue persists
- Code obfuscation and performance optimizations
- Page size removed, lifting limit from 20 classes to unlimited
- Optimized handling of class IDs in form
- Fixed issue where multiple classes were being pulled into the same sheet
- Sheet now pops up in new tab when created
- Minor bug fixes concerning list creation